Inspeed Handheld 3-Cup Anemometer
Inspeed Handheld Anemometer
Measure wind speeds with confidence using the Inspeed Handheld Anemometer. This rugged wind meter provides accurate wind speed measurements from 4 mph to 125 mph (higher speeds available on request).
Notable features include:
- Unique folding head: fold it flat for easy storage
- Accurate readings from any direction, without pointing into the wind
- Water-resistant multi-function display: Easily switch between mph and km/h for your preferred unit of measurement.
- Real-time readings of current speed, average speed, and maximum speed, all at once.
- Comfortable grip: The wind meter features a vinyl handle for a secure and comfortable grip during use.
- Tough and rugged: no need to handle with care!
- Cool thing: there are 2 photos of our TV screen where a young Andersen Cooper is talking to meteorologist Chad Meyers during Hurricane Frances in Florida in 2004 - the Inspeed Handheld Anemometer captured a roughly 90 mph gust if I recall.
Whether you're an avid storm chaser, kite surfer, wind surfer, target shooter, model aviation enthusiast, or simply interested in weather monitoring, this wind meter is perfect for you. Its versatility makes it a must-have tool for all kinds of wind-related activities.
Here is a link to a short video of it in use during a storm on Martha's Vineyard in September of 2023.
(Note: We used to call this the "Vortex" Anemometer)