This attractive anemometer will bring wind speed and direction information to your home with elegance and style. The Maestro Anemometer is a quality product from Maximum, Inc. that has the following features:
- Self-powered wind speed generator = no power source or batteries needed. The turning rotor provides the power to move the needle. (An AC adapter is required for wind direction as described below).
- 100 mph range
- Euro version available in meters/sec
- Gust Register needle saves the maximum speed until you reset it by rotating it back
- Wind direction displayed by 8 red LED's at 45 degree increments. 22.5 degree resolution comes when 2 adjacent LED's are lit simultaneously.
- The wind direction LED's are powered by an AC adapter.
- Select from Brass, Nickel, or Chrome cases
- Mount it plain, or select from mahogany or oak plaues or mantle mounts
- Comes complete with everything you need: wind sensor, wind vane, mounting brackets, 60 feet of wire, etc. You only need to provide a pole or chimney to mount it to.
- Longer wire available on request.
Mount it plain or select from a variety of solid wood plaques.
|WIND SPEED SENSOR||
3-Cup Lexan rotor. Virtually indestructible.
|SPEED RANGE||0 to 100 mph, 160 kph|
|WIND VANE||sensitive, multi-reed switch device|
|MOUNTING||Hardware provided to mount anemometer, vane|
Analog display of wind speed
8 LED digital display of wind direction (22.5 degree resolution)
|SPEED RESOLUTION||1 mph/2 kph|
|DISPLAY DIMENSIONS||6 1/2" OD and 2 3/4" deep, not including optional wood mount
5-year limited warranty on materials and workmanship, excluding:
- improper use or installation
- lightning damage
- power surge
- broken seals
Any defective Maximum weather instrument returned to Maximum during the warranty period will be repaired or replaced, at the option of Maximum, free of charge.